Wednesday 26 December 2012

Jung Sister's Fashion Style


Are you guys love Jung sister? I love them so much. They're really have super gen! They both beautiful, can sing even they become the main/second lead vocalist, fashionable, good in acting, and loveable.


This time, I want to post about their style. I have to admit that they have good taste on fashion. Though they have different style. Krystal often wears hip hop outfits, unique, or even swag. Yap, because f(x) market aimed for young people, teens. Whereas Jessica can explore more style eventhough she often wears casual, feminine or elegant outfits. SNSD have different style with f(x). But, I love their style both.  Check out, some of their styles below, chingudeul!


~~ Krystal Style~~
I love how Krystal combines jeans overall with black hotpants and white sweater. Rolled-up sleeves sweater plus bracelet is a plus for me.
Mickey mouse hands pattern make this mini waist skirt unique.

Just one word, beautiful! I really love this dress. End.

This blazer is unique. I love the pattern.

Krystal nailed it! She made this white tube dress looks so sexy on her.

Simple yet cute.

I love how Krystal combines her dress with white shirt. Conservative but good looking.

I love black. And this dress is relly unique.

Krystal combines her mini skirt with white shirt. And then? Pretty ღ

This lace dress so.. pretty! And it is more pretty with the yellow blazer.


Jessica Style
Jessica looks so fashionable, right? She really have a great style! The way she combines leopard pattern mini skirt, beige blouse, beige shoes and grey socks is so perfect

I love this floral dress.

This dress looks so ordinary on the dress model. But when Jessica added belt, finally this dress looks so pretty.
This beige long dress is perfect.

Another mono color style. But, somehow she nailed it.

Casual and great. I love how Jessica combines beige sweater and grey shirt. And for the last touch, she wears red sneaker and red sling bag for 'bling bling' effect.

This casual dress is just perfect. And I wanna have that shoes for my own.

This elegant dress is perfect for formal event.

Is there any style you also love? Some outfits can be ordered online. But, their price are so fantastic. If you have much money, I think their outfits are perfect for add your collection.

6 comments:

  1. you're right!
    her style is adorable :D
    happy new year!

    anyway, join my giveaway, would you? :)
    win idr 50.000 gift vouchers !
    and get all beauty stuffs with half price ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I buy that dress? It's look amazing. Can you send me an email? Jvntia24@gmail.com thanks before:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi^^
      Am i too late? You can check some of the outfits here
      http://style.soshified.com/
      http://krystal-style.tumblr.com
      both site added link to buy the outfits.

      Delete